Can a chicken run With its head Chopped off??

when I was little(like 5), I saw my dad and my uncle chop the head off a turkey. It flew in the air, in different directions, sprayed blood everywhere, and sent my dad and my uncle running in a mad dash to catch the turkey before it landed somewhere that they couldn't get to. All of us kids thought it was cool, except my youngest cousin, because it was her turkey. I remember when they brought it in to pluck it. THE SMELL WAS AWFUL...but I remember that everyone said that was the best Thanksgiving bird.....

Last edited:
i had one that kept 'chasing' me all over. my daughter was dying laughing. didn't matter where i went, it turned and came after me.
barnie.gif

also had one this week that after running through (with a knife) the head and slit throat, just started walking back to the chicken tractor.
'must go back to tractor...must go eat more food...must have drink of water...why is my throat hurting?"
it was the weirdest thing ever. zombie chicken!
ep.gif

We don't chop the heads off, we use a killing cone to slit the throats and bleed them out until they're dead... but last year, I took a "dead" one out of the cone and put him with the others to await scalding... only to have him jump up and run off!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom