Can a egg go without heat for a day?

Well they survived that part, but this village goes through constant power cuts.Today there was no power for like 5 hrs.Tbh I'm kinda nervous to candle them now.I havent candles them for the past few days ,I'll do it today.

Well they survived that part, but this village goes through constant power cuts.Today there was no power for like 5 hrs.Tbh I'm kinda nervous to candle them now.I havent candles them for the past few days ,I'll do it today.

Oh wow sorry to hear that.

When you have a power outtage try to wrap the eggs in a towel to keep the heat in until the power gets back on.

Hurricane season is coming up and we get a lot of power outages during the storms so now I gotta think if I wanna keep incubating eggs this summer or just wait.

My Genesis incubator runs on 12 volt DC so I can use a car battery to keep it running for about a day

I candled the eggs today,out of 6 eggs 5 eggs are fine.The fetuses are moving,but i think one might have died.The air bubble collapsed and all the nerves have disintegrated.

I candled the eggs today,out of 6 eggs 5 eggs are fine.The fetuses are moving,but i think one might have died.The air bubble collapsed and all the nerves have disintegrated.
That sounds good!

Those are blood veins not nerves

15915297804525931806687401764454.jpg

Its hatchingggg!!!!

Back
Top Bottom