Can anyone answer this question??

Mattsiewrt94

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 5, 2013
Hey how's it going idk if I'm in the right thread but I plan on getting an incubator and hatching chicks and selling them but I wanted to know they will be mutts does anyone really want to buy mutt chicks. I didn't want to get everything and no one buys thenm!!! But I was going to get some Seramas and get them to lay eggs and hatch them idk any ideas or would you buy a mutt chicken yourself??

For backyard enthusiasts who just want some chickens for fun, mutts are fine! Mutts are also great if they lay a pretty egg color, or even better if you raise them to laying age and sell them as hens. Everyone needs a laying hen. I personally wouldn't be inclined to purchase mutt seramas, but that's just me. If I was getting a yard bird it would have to either lay pretty eggs or lay rather proficiently. Some people just want birds to look at though, and thats where seramas come in.

Oh no lol I don't have Seramas I have a Rhode Island and barred rock rooster. Also I have and my hens are Rhode Island, black sex link, golden comets dark braham and a mixed chicken with crested and feathered leg

Back
Top Bottom