Can anyone change the little thingy under my name?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by ButtonQuailBoy, Jul 16, 2008.

1. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I want it to be "Button Quail Obsessed" Please with deep fried chickens on top! [​IMG]

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Custom Titles are entirely at the whim of whatever mod gets inspiration from a catch phrase related to your interests or something about you that you or someone else posted.
    We don't take requests because it is all about the element of surprise and sponteneity.

[​IMG]

This is the current policy
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=452098#p452098
    Quote:

3. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Before you can be button quail obsessed you have to be chicken obsessed. [​IMG]
    but even then...

4. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

I thought it was the number of posts a person had that moved the titles and have been worried about not posting too much as I want to stay "chillin w/my peeps"[​IMG]

5. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Quote:And believe me, they are inspired and creative! Watch that space, you never know what will show up there - trust me, I know! [​IMG]

(and I love my title, it's so....surreptitious, somehow!)

6. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    The standard ones ARE related to how many posts you have. It's just the custom ones that BQBoy was referring to in the original post here. I just bumped up to 'Addicted' when I hit 2500 a week or so ago. [​IMG]

7. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh Oh! I'm going to have to cut down on posting again!?!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by