Solved Change name please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul94

Songster
Oct 5, 2023
Can someone want to help me. I have thi sname, people scare! They can thinks I have bomb. I don't have! It's ok, I am peace!! I see good movie is a Rubber Duck movie. I like this name. How can change? I can not fine no way. Please help? I like it RubberDuck94 not this Abdul please. Peace with you.

Can someone want to help me. I have thi sname, people scare! They can thinks I have bomb. I don't have! It's ok, I am peace!! I see good movie is a Rubber Duck movie. I like this name. How can change? I can not fine no way. Please help? I like it RubberDuck94 not this Abdul please. Peace with you.
:hugs

If you go to where it shows your name on the top right hand corner, and click on it, it should look like this.
1697702213215.png
I you then click on Account details where I have marked, it should come up like this,
1697702433392.png
do you have the 'Change' option there?
I might only come up if you have had your account a certain time, so thats why I'm not sure if you will have it, but its worth checking : )

:frow Welcome from New Orleans, we have lots of friendly people here, who are knowledgeable and experienced. Most will gladly answer questions. This is also a great place to chat about things and just enjoy your time talking about your interests. If you do change your BYC name, please start a new hello thread, so we know it's you and can discuss chicken farming and Thai food. :drool I am looking forward to getting to know you.

:frow Welcome from New Orleans, we have lots of friendly people here, who are knowledgeable and experienced. Most will gladly answer questions. This is also a great place to chat about things and just enjoy your time talking about your interests. If you do change your BYC name, please start a new hello thread, so we know it's you and can discuss chicken farming and Thai food. :drool I am looking forward to getting to know you.
Thai?
Im pretty sure it’s middle eastern.

I don't think you have a bomb! You don't need to change your name 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom