Can anyone help me out?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mom2Munchkins, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Ok, this is probably a weird request, and if it is in the wrong place, or not allowed, please remove. I like to save money whenever I can using coupons, and right now, on coupons.com there is a $3 and $5 huggies diaper coupon. You can only print 2 per computer, so I have printed and used my 2. But i go through so many diapers, I would LOVE to get my hands on a few more. If anyone could help me out by printing these for me and mailing them, I would REALLY appreciate it! I can send you a stamped envelope, or paypal you for a stamp. Whatever you think, just let me know. I really appreciate it!!! [​IMG]

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Ok. I printed them. PM me your address.

3. Chicken Fruit

Chicken Fruit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Echo Homestead
    There is an option there to have them mailed to you, get them mailed to you, your inlaws, your neighbors and some friends. Thats what i did when I was pregnant and first had a baby, I had more huggies coupons than I knew what to do with.

edit: my printer is broken or i'd help you out [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
  4. Mom2Munchkins

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Really?? I don't see how I can have them mailed... I know I can with Bricks coupons, but these aren't Bricks... [​IMG]

5. mistylady

mistylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    I tried to get them to print and it sat there saying it would take a few moments .... 15 minutes later I gave up on it. Do I need to register or do something to get them to print for you? I'm really computer illiterate here.

6. Mom2Munchkins

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I didn't have to register or anything. Sometimes some of the coupon website give me a hard time too. Thanks for trying though! One person has offered to send me some, if anyone else can help out, please let me know! I appreciate it!

7. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I mailed them yesterday

8. Mom2Munchkins

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Thanks so much!

9. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    Go to huggies.com and get on the mailing list! If I get any coupons I will let you know! I don't have ink!
    Did you try to print more, sometimes you can! I did it with a coupon for pledge! I printed a few!

10. Mom2Munchkins

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I just wanted to bump this up one more time... One BYCer sent me a set THANKS JODY!! They were recieved and used!

If anyone wouldn't mind, I can send you something in return, just let me know. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by