Can anyone help me out?

Mom2Munchkins

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Upstate NY
Ok, this is probably a weird request, and if it is in the wrong place, or not allowed, please remove. I like to save money whenever I can using coupons, and right now, on coupons.com there is a $3 and $5 huggies diaper coupon. You can only print 2 per computer, so I have printed and used my 2. But i go through so many diapers, I would LOVE to get my hands on a few more. If anyone could help me out by printing these for me and mailing them, I would REALLY appreciate it! I can send you a stamped envelope, or paypal you for a stamp. Whatever you think, just let me know. I really appreciate it!!!
wee.gif

There is an option there to have them mailed to you, get them mailed to you, your inlaws, your neighbors and some friends. Thats what i did when I was pregnant and first had a baby, I had more huggies coupons than I knew what to do with.

edit: my printer is broken or i'd help you out
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to get them to print and it sat there saying it would take a few moments .... 15 minutes later I gave up on it. Do I need to register or do something to get them to print for you? I'm really computer illiterate here.

I didn't have to register or anything. Sometimes some of the coupon website give me a hard time too. Thanks for trying though! One person has offered to send me some, if anyone else can help out, please let me know! I appreciate it!

Go to huggies.com and get on the mailing list! If I get any coupons I will let you know! I don't have ink!
Did you try to print more, sometimes you can! I did it with a coupon for pledge! I printed a few!

I just wanted to bump this up one more time... One BYCer sent me a set THANKS JODY!! They were recieved and used!

If anyone wouldn't mind, I can send you something in return, just let me know.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom