Can Anyone Help Us? Must Leave Farm in Iowa

Hi,
We are looking to keep chickens and live just outside Des Moines. I would be willing to come get them or meet half way or whatever we need to do. Please feel free to contact me at my email [email protected]. We have an acre in the country and a big barn with a room ideal for a coop. In fact on the assessors drawings the barn is labeled chicken coop - so we will be continuing a tradition on this land I guess.
smile.png

The Lord works in wondrous ways! Thank goodness and your right Wildsky, it does sound perfect. I sure hope it works out for them.
Jacie

IowaMom.....I sent you an e-mail.....

Wildsky...thank you for your message and everybody's prayers, thoughts and positive thinking.

Thank you....Thank you....Thank you.......Thank you!!!!

If things don't work out I live about 40 miles west of Des Moines and would also take your chickens. We already have 9 laying hens, meat chickens, and some 8 week old laying hens so what is a few more. You can email me at [email protected] if you need someone else to take some more. Just let me know.

So sorry you are having to leave this wonderful state. I hope everything works out!

Ma, I'm so sorry for you, and pray for all of you. I used to stay in Camanche when I worked Quad Cities Nuke Plant. I stayed at Indian Village. What a wonderful little town you have. I've seen the flooding first hand up there too, in '93, I believe. God bless you all...

I'm so sorry. This flood is a horrible thing. I'd be willing to take them also but it looks like you've found them a wonderful home already:) We were fortunate to be up high on a hill even though our downtown area went underwater.

My very deepest gratitude to all that replied.

To our great relief, our little flock is going to their new home on Sunday, to Iowamoms new coop! What a joy to know they will all be together, and joining such a wonderful family.

Again, thank you all so very much. I'll be back on the board someday when we get settled. I love this community. I adored my chickens. Their loss will cut very deeply. But due to the love and support we have received from so many...............words escape me.

Thank you deeply.

Ma

Back
Top Bottom