Can anyone identify this breed?

DebbieA57

Chirping
Nov 30, 2019
Central New Jersey
She's just beginning to lay (blue eggs). She's athletic - good flyer, curious and friendly. Was told she was a partridge plymouth rock, but looks nothing like photos I've. You may not be able to tell from the photo, but there are some brown tones in her feathers, especially around the neck. Your help in identifying her is appreciated.
penny.JPG

She's just beginning to lay (blue eggs). She's athletic - good flyer, curious and friendly. Was told she was a partridge plymouth rock, but looks nothing like photos I've. You may not be able to tell from the photo, but there are some brown tones in her feathers, especially around the neck. Your help in identifying her is appreciated.View attachment 2826839
She is beautiful! I had a sweet girl like her (same colors and pattern) before she got sick and sadly passed. We named her Pigeon because she was super tiny and sweet. She layed a blue egg. I would assume she is a beautiful colored Easter Egger. 😊

She's just beginning to lay (blue eggs). She's athletic - good flyer, curious and friendly. Was told she was a partridge plymouth rock, but looks nothing like photos I've. You may not be able to tell from the photo, but there are some brown tones in her feathers, especially around the neck. Your help in identifying her is appreciated.View attachment 2826839
Easter Egger! :D

Back
Top Bottom