Can anyone speak on incubator

Two 1 cup sponges didn't work. It's still at 80 on humidity.one on one side right side one on lift side big area.

Where I live for my area in the world outside is 27% feels like 88• pressure 29.90 in visibility 9.0 mi uv index 0 chances of rain 10% it's 91• the high today was forecast as 93• mostly cloudy. Weather service for today 7-19-2015

There's a meter inside incubator less then 99.5 I do not know how to adjust it at all it's just a strip thermometer small

The thermometer and hygrometer that are attached and come with incubators are usually worthless, they are inaccurate by quite a bit. I have found that the most accurate thermometer is the spot check by brinsea found on amazon and I use the incu therm by incubator warehouse for humidity in my diy bator.the hygrometer in the brinsea is very accurate, but the thermometer is a degree off.

Two 1 cup sponges didn't work. It's still at 80 on humidity.one on one side right side one on lift side big area.
You don't need one cup of water much less two. If it's above 25% you don't even need the water/sponges. You can run it dry. If you need the sponge just wet it and stick it in there. I still say that your hygrometer is not working. It needs to be salt tested.

Back
Top Bottom