Can anyone tell me a breed on these baby chicks???

RockerChic13

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 30, 2014
Can anyone help me identify breed/ sex (if possible) of these precious babies?? :D

Thanks so much! I have been back and forth on several of them and finally just gave up and figured I should ask the experts! Lol!!

Chick 1- Splash Cochon
Chick 2- Blacl Cochin
Chick 3- Buff Orpington
Chick 4- Light Brahma
Chick 5- Could be an Easter Egger. Could you get some better shots of its body and comb? :)
Chick 6- Silver Spangled Hamburg
Chick 7- Blue Cochin

I actually got them from a local feed store. A family friend of the owners brings chicks, ducks, geese and turkey once a week. I happen to be there right when these were delivered. I have several others but I didn't want to bombard you guys with so many pics and questions. Everyone has been so nice though! :D

I actually got them from a local feed store. A family friend of the owners brings chicks, ducks, geese and turkey once a week. I happen to be there right when these were delivered. I have several others but I didn't want to bombard you guys with so many pics and questions. Everyone has been so nice though! :D

I'm a bit uncertain, but I am going to say EE for the blue chick... just for now. Anyways, you should be able to tell when she/he is older. :) If not, you can always ask us again. And feel free to post pictures of your other chicks.

Back
Top Bottom