Can chickens eat sweet peas

NOOOOOOOOO good thing I don't eat bird lol
Peas will kill chickens!!! Well,, that is if the peas are only served at the same time you have let's say a rotisserie chicken!!! ;) :oops: Aside from that your good to go.

Green sweet peas are fine. In fact, my chicken feed includes dried peas as a major ingredient. What you DON'T want to feed them are dried beans. Here's a brief list of what not to feed. I've read in multiple places not to feed tomato plants but my birds razed the tomato plants to the ground with no ill effects. That may vary by type of tomato plant or by breed of chickens - I don't know.

Thank you so much I have books on what not to feed but they come with a very small list though I've only been raising chickens for 7 years but that was with help with my mother she doesn't know much about chickens I just adore my hens to bits they love to snuggle thanks again for the link I'll make great used of its contents and I had heard about beans being toxicand including soybeans have no nurinets art all thanks again
Green sweet peas are fine. In fact, my chicken feed includes dried peas as a major ingredient. What you DON'T want to feed them are dried beans. Here's a brief list of what not to feed. I've read in multiple places not to feed tomato plants but my birds razed the tomato plants to the ground with no ill effects. That may vary by type of tomato plant or by breed of chickens - I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom