Can chickens eat these things?

Mar 3, 2023
Can chickens eat random weeds? Or can they eat dairy, like leftover mac and cheese or something. I dont feed them that just wondering. Also, can chickens eat grapes?

Last edited:
Yes to all. Some are more nutritious. The mac and cheese gets a thumbs down. The grapes and weeds thumbs up. From me, anyway.
Thankyou! I think mabye once or twice the chickens have gotten mac n cheese but i dont remember. I didnt assume any were dangerous but im making sure. Thanks!

Chickens like cheese 😋
Every now and then when we've finished a bag of White Cheddar Popcorn, there's all these little pieces in the bottom. I tip them out for Clifford's flock and he goes craaaazy calling the girls. They hoover it up like nothing else and he doesn't get any.

Mine are carbohydrate obsessed. I do limit them, but if I have a bit of stale bread or some pasta in my hand I better count my fingers before I leave the chicken run!
Hahaha, same! Sometimes ill give them treats and they bite my fingers thinking their treats. Also, i advise to never were nail polish into your coop. They will attack your nails! They are so silly

Back
Top Bottom