Can Deer and Chickens live in the same yard?

Thank you everyone. I am unable to express my joy and gratefulness to all of you that responded, (I LOVE you) :} I am so isolated that I find it hard to find people to listen. Thank You for listening and sharing. Thanks for the Dittos, OMG 75 deer? hee, I Love it! Maybe my woods are not so deep. I wish you all were my neighbors, life might be better. Thank You all. One Deer walked away...we are all better for it. :} THANKS EVERYONE! :}

Crittermom - I like the way you think/feel and I agree 1000%. There is a difference between feeding wild animals and disabling their ability to fend for themselves and helping an animal in need. And, I fully believe that God put us in charge of this earth and at "the top of the food chain" to take care of the earth and not to do as we please with it and destroy it. Bravo zulu, Crittermom. You place sounds like a great place to live!
big_smile.png

i love this story. sometimes there are maybe things you can't interfere with, but this sounds like you said the deer chose you and you were able to respond. what a neat story. i will remember it.

Back
Top Bottom