Can Dogs Sense Cat in Heat?

Oh my dear Jesus!!!

I just listened on YouTube. She makes that noise when we lock her in a room. I can't imagine what it would be like just sitting next to me. That's when she'd be locked in the shed ASAP!

Whew!

Quote:
lau.gif
Yeah get her spayed before it happens. It is seriously 24/7 until they breed or get fixed.

A dog would by smell know if a cat was in heat but Im not sure if it would be an attractant. Maybe hes just into cats, seems like everyone has some kinda weird fetish these days.

I am so jealous of my friend, because she said her cat never wails when in heat! Just gets very cuddly. We had to wait to spay when our cat was young, and it was the most awful thing imaginable. I still have nightmares. That horrid, horrid wailing...and what she did to my husband's shoe.... x_x

But man, now you have a great dinner party story to tell. XD

My female dog used to be very fond of her stuffed panda. I finally had to get rid of that panda.....couldn't stand to see her humping that thing all the time!! She never looked for a replacement. I guess she just really really liked that panda.

Quote:
Oh Lord. I have to ask..what did she do to the shoe?

Mira is acting like a $2.00 hooker. Ironically it's ONLY to the males in the house. Marley and my husband. *sigh* Only Marley shows interest.

On a side note, she seems to only yeowl when she's not in the room with us. Other than that, she is EXTREMELY active. Running, jumping, climbing and making these weird noises. Kind of cute in a way.

She reminds me of our ferrets...after their treats.

Back
Top Bottom