Can ducks drink tea?

I wanted to feed my ducks oatmeal...is there other warm things I can feed them in winter?
Peas! They loveeee peas!! And green bean! You can warm them up and they will love it! Well my ducks do. I would like to get some recipes from other people on their duck mashes and treats tho!
(In the summer my ducks love hunting minnows in their dirty pool!)

Peas! They loveeee peas!! And green bean! You can warm them up and they will love it! Well my ducks do. I would like to get some recipes from other people on their duck mashes and treats tho!
(In the summer my ducks love hunting minnows in their dirty pool!)
Yep! I give them peas or green beans at night with water and say “soup for ducks” and they all come running. I guess I would do warm water in their soup for ducks. I really want to try the minnows for them. Where do you get them at?

I get them at bait and tackle stores and we live in a co
Yep! I give them peas or green beans at night with water and say “soup for ducks” and they all come running. I guess I would do warm water in their soup for ducks. I really want to try the minnows for them. Where do you get them at?
I get them at bait and tackle stores and our town is a small country town so our gas stations actually have them! Like if you have a Lucky 7 that’s the gas station I get them from. But at bait and tackle stores you can just get mixed minnows and mine literally hunt them! The minnow will pop up out of the dirty water and they will bolt to the other side! I usually do it when it’s dirty because it’s more of a hunt. They do not like to swim with them or else they will like jump and be all grossed out (mine look grossed out!) and that’s bath time when the water is clean so they don’t want minnows in there. (Atleast with my ducks.) i wish I could post a video because they are soo funny to watch!!
Well they absolutely love them!

Back
Top Bottom