Can Ducks Learn to use an Automatic Door?

sunflour

Flock Master
8 Years
Jan 10, 2013
Macon,GA
idunno.gif

I don't know about automatic doors but, I bet they could learn to push the swinging - dog type doors. They are so good at banging on the door when they want treats, it should be easy.

I think I'm going to find out!

We've been making plans for the duck palace and now it looks like it will include an automatic door
big_smile.png

Guessed that one
lol.png

But I do bet you discover they are as smart as chickens, will look forward to hearing about the new adventure.
pop.gif

Guessed that one
lol.png

But I do bet you discover they are as smart as chickens, will look forward to hearing about the new adventure.
pop.gif

You should join me in the duck adventure...come on and get ducky! They look like a lot of fun. Messy, but fun!

You should join me in the duck adventure...come on and get ducky! They look like a lot of fun. Messy, but fun!

Would rather stick with chickens, but making plans to add some newbies this spring. Told DH yesterday and he is all for it
jumpy.gif

So, gonna get that brooder scrubbed up and start thinking about what breeds...
celebrate.gif

Will start studying on how to integrate them, but bet it will be easier than the ordeal with Penny.
fl.gif

Would rather stick with chickens, but making plans to add some newbies this spring. Told DH yesterday and he is all for it
jumpy.gif

So, gonna get that brooder scrubbed up and start thinking about what breeds...
celebrate.gif

Will start studying on how to integrate them, but bet it will be easier than the ordeal with Penny.
fl.gif

Since we lost one the other day and now are down to 9, DH and I talked about getting a few this spring. He never says no to more animals so we'll see what 2016 brings. I'd like to get about 6 more chickens (chicks).

We had good luck integrating with the look/don't touch process last year...very little squabbling. You'll do fine and I want to keep up with your plans!

Time to run for now...ttyl!

Back
Top Bottom