1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can everyones thoughts be strong...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by gervais22, Apr 18, 2009.

1. gervais22

gervais22 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Ontario
    Hey everyone just want to get thoughts and prayers with my neighbours this evening.

On Tuesday they were blessed with the birth of their first baby Lois , a 7lb 1oz beautiful girl.

Unfortunately she had complications after birth and had difficulties breathing. she is now in intensive care and has had several convulsions since.

The doctors say that anything from a minor cold could of caused this trauma (due to the fragility of a new born) and that she could make a complete recovery and have a great life (not that she wouldn't any way, because everyone would be here to love her.

I just want to hug them when they come home from the hospital, full of pain due to they cannot even touch their baby due to risk of infection. I want everything to be like it was dreamt.

Please can everyone join me in sparing a thought for Darren and Heather and their first born child...

Kindest Regards,

Samuel

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Consider it done. [​IMG]

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    My prayers are sent and will continue to be sent until i know that baby and the family are all good [​IMG]

Keep us Updated

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Even more prayers and good thoughts sent! [​IMG]

Come one people i know there aren't only 2 people on here that pray.........

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Good thoughts headed their way. [​IMG]

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Lord please lay your healing hands on this child, and hold these parents up strong. Amen Micah

7. tryingtohaveitall

tryingtohaveitall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    SW Ohio
    My prayers are with that sweet lil one and the parents.

8. dirtdoctor

dirtdoctor Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Hollister, Califronia
    Yes,
    Praying to the Creator... he is the ultimate comfort in a situation like that. My youngest was 5-15 minutes from being dead or a vegetable,
    Good thots meant nothing to me. What good can thinking good thots do? What power do we have in our thinking good thots? can my thinking good thots bring health to a child? I have never understood that thinking good thots. Praying to the Creator of Life. That is something that i can take comfort in. My daughter lived. no brain damage, no eye problems, NICU, living at Ronald McDonald house..... its been almost 12 years. I thank God for his saving her life. If He would have taken her home to his side, I would have Still thanked GOD. I do every day.

So to your friends and their newborn child, Closeness and comfort is what God can provide them. I pray that the doctors and caregivers give the baby the best care, and that God provides wisdom for the doctors and directs their paths in taking care of this wonder. And that God would bring comfort to the parents and grand parents, That others who have gone thru this type of a situation could come along side the parents and offer a shoulder and support. Amen

9. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

A prayer sent out to the family now........ [​IMG]

10. vnploveschickens

vnploveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

My prayers are being sent to baby Lois and her family.
    Take care. Be strong.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by