Can geese overdose on niacin?

Vielen dank fur Ihr Helfen...ich vergessen meine Deutsche, Aber, ich denken es ist futterungsempfehlung?View attachment 2173552
Not translating literally, but it says it is Brewers Yeast, containing lot's of natural stuff, like protein, trace elements and B-vitamins. You should feed one heaped measuring spoon daily on 500 grams of feed.
Ingredients: raw protein 46%, raw fat 2.7%, raw ashes 0.2%, Methionine 0.6%, l-Lysine 3.2%, L-Threonine 2.3%, L-Tryptophan 0.5%, sugar 1.2%

Can you overdose Niacin? - Theoretically yes. Like in Theory you can kill yourself by drinking too much water…
Limpy, one of my drakes gobbled down about two grams of pure Niacin powder, mixed with meal-worms because he did not want to share. I don't know if ducks are flushing too, if yes he must have been glowing in the night but it had no negative impact on him. He just peed out the excess.

Very little risk of me giving too much,. Great, that answers my question and thanks yet again to a great community 😁

Not translating literally, but it says it is Brewers Yeast, containing lot's of natural stuff, like protein, trace elements and B-vitamins. You should feed one heaped measuring spoon daily on 500 grams of feed.
Ingredients: raw protein 46%, raw fat 2.7%, raw ashes 0.2%, Methionine 0.6%, l-Lysine 3.2%, L-Threonine 2.3%, L-Tryptophan 0.5%, sugar 1.2%

Can you overdose Niacin? - Theoretically yes. Like in Theory you can kill yourself by drinking too much water…
Limpy, one of my drakes gobbled down about two grams of pure Niacin powder, mixed with meal-worms because he did not want to share. I don't know if ducks are flushing too, if yes he must have been glowing in the night but it had no negative impact on him. He just peed out the excess.

Sadly, overhydration is fairly common.

Back
Top Bottom