Can I ask for prayers please?

HeatherLynn

Crowing
12 Years
May 11, 2009
Kentucky, Cecilia
I am fighting very very hard to stay upbeat and positive but I feel like my reserves are wearing down. I struggle with anxiety. ALOT and its been a 12 year fight. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. The past couple weeks I lose more than I win. My stomach is burning, my throat is burning, I am having to fight this so much and I am tired. Not physically but emotionally. I keep going and I live my life. I refuse to let this thing have my life even if it robs me of my peace of mind at times. I just could use some prayers for peace and strength.

I should state that nothing bad is happening to cause this. Its a long term issue that I have struggled with since the birth of my first child. Even when things are going great, this pops us again and again. We tried medication which ended up making it worse and driving me out of my skull. Even the doctor is wary of me trying anything else. I just need prayer to help me keep my grip on sanity while I struggle through it. Maybe even pray for some guidance in finding someone who can help me out of this vicious circle.

Last edited:
My chin is up. Its a bit of a struggle but I am finding my footing again. I signed up for yoga classes. Its an expense I didn't plan on but I think it would be worth it and may be a big help. I also am getting my gallbladder checked out. Going to the Dr tomorrow. Part of my panic has been chest and back pains. Whenever I have gone in for this in the past its always been panic ( they also checked my heart in every way possible including scans of it) but this seems to be connected somehow to food. I've been keeping a diary so I have a few things that seem to be setting this off. It will get better. I just know that prayer is always comforting to have and that I could use all the peace and strength I can get to get on top of this. I am not about to let anxiety steal my life away from me. I want to enjoy everything, not hyperventilate through it.

hugs.gif
fl.gif

my wife struggled with this as well. One day she just turned her burdens over to God and it has worked now for six years.

I know the fight your talking about , I have fought it most my life with varying degrees of sucsess, I will pray for you , I dont know if you want advice or not but there are a few things I do that seems to have helped in the overall picture even if I dont always feel it helping imediantly , let me know if you would like to know. God bless.

I am sorry you are struggling with this burden
hugs.gif
Just as a matter of course has your Dr. checked your thyroid lately? Sometimes an overactive thyroid can cause some of the symptoms you are experiencing....

Back
Top Bottom