can i change my BYC title

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by narwhal master, Aug 22, 2013.

1. can i change the "out of the brooder" quote under my avatar or will it change automatically.

2. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    Loudawg11 likes this.
  3. kpchick

kpchick Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    A problem I'm having has to do with adding an avatar ( my own coop photo) ... When I click on the gray hen nothing happens except my written profile. How can I add a photo to my profile?

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    When you get to your profile you will see the option to "replace avatar" right under the grey hen.

5. kpchick

Feb 14, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    Still nothing... It just goes to the "kp chick" info... Where I'm from, etc. ... No "avatar" info anywhere. I've tried hitting that grey hen EVERYWHERE :)

6. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Go into your profile, either click on the "My profile" tab top right corner of the screen or hover over your name in your post bit and select "view profile" from the drop down. Once you are on your profile page, look on the left, next to your "Community profile", where it shows your location, join date, etc. You'll see the grey hen, just below that "Replace avatar". Click on that and follow the steps.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  7. kpchick

Feb 14, 2013
    Austin, Texas
    Yaaaaayyyy!!! Seems that I had to change to "desktop" to get it to work! Thanks!!!!

8. thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by