Solved Can I delete an article?

alexa009

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
1: I have some articles I have created not too long back. Some of them I don't want on here because I think they are worthless.
2: A lot of articles that I try to read on BYC are usually newbies that have asked questions and have accidentally posted in the article section instead. That isn't really a problem though because it is not my account and I don't have the right to delete it.
Anyway, if someone can respond to my first question can I delete an article posted on my own account?

1: I have some articles I have created not too long back. Some of them I don't want on here because I think they are worthless.
2: A lot of articles that I try to read on BYC are usually newbies that have asked questions and have accidentally posted in the article section instead. That isn't really a problem though because it is not my account and I don't have the right to delete it.
Anyway, if someone can respond to my first question can I delete an article posted on my own account?

Is there a way to update them so the information is more relevant? Why do you think worthless?

Is there a way to update them so the information is more relevant? Why do you think worthless?
Yes, but there is one article I created I don't think needs to be updated that had to do with a growing chick. I just would rather not have an article of a growing chick on my account at all if that makes sense. I guess it can be modified in a more relevant way.

If you really want to delete an article you can report it and explain why you want it deleted.
report article_1.png

Yes, but there is one article I created I don't think needs to be updated that had to do with a growing chick. I just would rather not have an article of a growing chick on my account at all if that makes sense. I guess it can be modified in a more relevant way.

That or just leave as old content.

@alexa009, fwiw, I just looked at all of your articles and don't think you should delete any of them. :hugsI saw one that has broken pictures and it would be good to fix that.
Thank you casportpony! I will try to fix my one article when I get a chance, I was originally trying to repost new pictures on one article but after I had deleted them the new ones wouldn't upload. We had gotten better wifi since then though.

Back
Top Bottom