Solved Can I edit after posting?

LeastinID

Chirping
Apr 12, 2022
My first posting has been . . . less than easy.
I pretty much gave up trying to format the blasted thing.
But I'd to make things a bit clearer by adding some text.
How do I do that?

You can edit your post. If you are on a PC, there is a button that has a pencil with the words edit next to them. If you are on a phone, click the 3 dots and click edit post.

test

on a widescreen

1652719941891.png

Last edited:
I used the post above that says hold as an example post to take the following screenshot:
Click on the three little dots underneath the exact post that you want to edit.
Screenshot_20220516-113259.png

There used to be a time frame that you were allowed to edit the post. I cannot remember how long of a time frame that was or if it still even exists.
I believe everyone has the ability to edit a post of theirs for at least 24 hours.
I am not sure though.
@casportpony Do you know what the edit time frame rules are?

There used to be a time frame that you were allowed to edit the post. I cannot remember how long of a time frame that was or if it still even exists.
I believe everyone has the ability to edit a post of theirs for at least 24 hours.
I am not sure though.
I *think* it's 24 hours.

This is one of those use it or lose it type of things for me... Don't information often enough to remember it.
🤬

I am not sure though.
I believe 24hours for non-PFM posters. 6 months for PFMs.

Back
Top Bottom