Can I get second opinion on type of geese I have ?

QueenMermaid

In the Brooder
Jun 17, 2023
Hi I’m so excited to be here I joined so I can not only get second opinions but to learn more about my precious geese we just adopted a few weeks ago. My husband and I were sold Toulouse geese but I’m not sure they are. I think one is certainly a Pomeranian goose the one on the right and not sure of the other as it’s still getting its pin feathers. I would greatly appreciate the help so I can further educate myself in the proper care. We already love them so much and can’t wait to watch them grow. Sorry it’s not the best photo I took them to my green house to attempt to get a ok photo of them.

Attachments

• IMG_7331.jpeg
    IMG_7331.jpeg
    758.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7462.jpeg
    IMG_7462.jpeg
    755.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7459.jpeg
    IMG_7459.jpeg
    850.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7463.jpeg
    IMG_7463.jpeg
    778.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi I’m so excited to be here I joined so I can not only get second opinions but to learn more about my precious geese we just adopted a few weeks ago. My husband and I were sold Toulouse geese but I’m not sure they are. I think one is certainly a Pomeranian goose the one on the right and not sure of the other as it’s still getting its pin feathers. I would greatly appreciate the help so I can further educate myself in the proper care. We already love them so much and can’t wait to watch them grow. Sorry it’s not the best photo I took them to my green house to attempt to get a ok photo of them.
Hello and Welcome to BYC!!! I'm not an expert on geese but I hope someone more educated in this area will give you advice. But one things for sure, those babies are so cute!!! :love 😍 🥰 💚

Welcome to Byc
I have a Pomeranian saddleback in buff
This is my Stella And she was born April 2 /2023
She looks a lot like yours but buff instead of grey

Attachments

• 96EE7D41-98FD-4C04-92C1-3765BD75AADF.png
    96EE7D41-98FD-4C04-92C1-3765BD75AADF.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • F32717F1-6E26-4414-ADF1-6C4B981E1BB0.png
    F32717F1-6E26-4414-ADF1-6C4B981E1BB0.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 7

Back