Can I get some help identifying my beloved ladie COCO. I think she is a very special lady.

COCO lays eggs twice to three times the size of my other layers. Just curious if someone can help me identify her breed or is she just a mix/cross. The photo of the nuggets is one of COCOS and one from her identical sister ROSIE.
Why would one lay such large eggs while the other are average in size. Just curious if this is common or do I have a lady thats part T-Rex. Lol
This is absolutely wild to me. I just stumbled upon your post while looking for coco coir for my hens... and my Te Fiti laid her first egg today. The wild part? My girl is your girl's doppelganger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206_140951_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_140951_Photos.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 6
This is absolutely wild to me. I just stumbled upon your post while looking for coco coir for my hens... and my Te Fiti laid her first egg today. The wild part? My girl is your girl's doppelgangerAnd this is her egg

COCO lays eggs twice to three times the size of my other layers. Just curious if someone can help me identify her breed or is she just a mix/cross. The photo of the nuggets is one of COCOS and one from her identical sister ROSIE.
Why would one lay such large eggs while the other are average in size. Just curious if this is common or do I have a lady thats part T-Rex. Lol
My girl is a green queen, and she is definitely part cream legbar. I'll find a picture of her as a chick. Do you have any? This is the egg she laid today.

Attachments

• 20231206_134752.jpg
    20231206_134752.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom