Can I get some help identifying my beloved ladie COCO. I think she is a very special lady.

Thank you for the information fc. Here's a better picture of the actual color of her nuggets, Do Cream legbars lay giant eggs?
Is her egg green? In the first pic it looks brown🤷 Anyway, I have an OE that lays XL army green eggs, when she first started laying they were tiny, then one day she laid an XL egg, and that has been the norm for the last 2 1/2 yrs. She's a pretty lady!

Is her egg green? In the first pic it looks brown🤷 Anyway, I have an OE that lays XL army green eggs, when she first started laying they were tiny, then one day she laid an XL egg, and that has been the norm for the last 2 1/2 yrs. She's a pretty lady!
Oh good to hear, I'd say more of an off Green. Almost Grey.

Attachments

• 20231020_194137.jpg
    20231020_194137.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh good to hear, I'd say more of an off Green. Almost Grey.
Are all your hens new layers? My guess would be yes since most of the eggs in that carton look small. Perhaps her egg looks extra large because your other ladies haven't got into their "big girl" egg size yet. Usually, they start off small and gradually get larger. I'm not saying all your ladies will lay XL eggs, but they will get bigger than their current size

Back
Top Bottom