can i have help figuring out the breed?¿?

They might not be laying because of the cold and how dark it is. Do you have a heat lamp that gives off a little light in your coop? My EEs dont lay in the winter unless there is a light in the coop.
Just a thought,
~Bri

I feed them the same thing the got at there old home, except I was using crumble. Since I have switched back to pellets because they are quite a bit cheaper at our TSC. Always trying to cut down on the bills.

I give them 14 hours of day light in there coop. Some real light and 2 overhead bulbs. They still have access to the outside, but when windy they dont go out. I dont use a heat lamp at all. Never have and I have never had a single death. There coop is draft free and they are all VERY active during the day, so I never heated it. They dont even huddle together at night.

They are EEs ( I just sold ones that look EXACTLY like them) and they are distressed from being moved, they will get over it soon adn lay you some nice eggs
smile.png

I just bought chicks from Ideal as Amerecounas.. All of mine are green legged but could just be EEs.. All of yours look green legged Tell us what color eggs you get.
smile.png

I get green, olive, and pink eggs. They are bigger than a bantam, but smaller than a large egg.
They taste great!! I love my RICH green egg yolks!

Back
Top Bottom