Can I Mix Ducks With My Chickens

Welcome to BYC!!
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!!
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks to everyone who gave me wonderful advice! I really appreciate all the kind people that care about the knowledge other people want! Your advice will help me immensely with my ducks! I also heard they are sociable ducks (rouens) is that true? because i really want a nice duck that comes up to me when i am near.

Thanks to everyone who gave me wonderful advice! I really appreciate all the kind people that care about the knowledge other people want! Your advice will help me immensely with my ducks! I also heard they are sociable ducks (rouens) is that true? because i really want a nice duck that comes up to me when i am near.

Yes they are sociable and need a companion ducks. If they are raised as ducklings 2 ducks can still grow up to be friendly.

Hey guys this is really Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just found a baby duck in my yard and its late so i cant bring it anywhere. I've heard not to feed ducks crackers but thats all i have and he is real small! so is it ok the feed him Ritz crackers and i dont know what type he is...Description. Small, brown with yellow on his head and chest with other unorderly stripes! thank you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom