Can I please see ALL of your cute chicken pics?

Flockincrazy

Songster
May 23, 2020
Elyria, Ohio
SOME? Amazing animals!
We have a lot there is 14roosters in the batchler coop and in the main coop 39hens 8roos 8ducks 5guineas & 7bunnies and 207quail then we have 4cats our female kitty just had 5kittens this past Sunday morning 2beagles 6leopard frogs 1toad 23fish and have been looking for a potbelly pig pair for breeding and in the spring i am getting emus for my daughter for a reward for her grades my husband told her if she keeps her grades above C's for the school yr she can get a pair of emus from my mom so far she has strait A's so far we will see

ChickLover21

Songster
Apr 22, 2020
Connecticut
We have a lot there is 14roosters in the batchler coop and in the main coop 39hens 8roos 8ducks 5guineas & 7bunnies and 207quail then we have 4cats our female kitty just had 5kittens this past Sunday morning 2beagles 6leopard frogs 1toad 23fish and have been looking for a potbelly pig pair for breeding and in the spring i am getting emus for my daughter for a reward for her grades my husband told her if she keeps her grades above C's for the school yr she can get a pair of emus from my mom so far she has strait A's so far we will see
Sounds amazing!

Reactions: MGG

Gallinarium

Songster
Apr 15, 2020
America
I wouldn't, tbh.
Legs appear to be cream...Sussex with bad speckling.
Body type again is very Sussex.
Delaware would definitely be a guess.
:)
(Googles Sussex chicken.)
They look almost exactly the same, except a Sussex has sort of lines on the neck, while Delawares have true speckles. Body types are the same. :confused:
But, it doesn't matter anyway. She is a very pretty chicken.

Top Bottom