Can I request a show?

Nickeechickee

Chirping
7 Years
Dec 23, 2012
I have 4 EEs that were supposed to be straight run females - but one is looking rather boyish. So I was hoping any other EE-keepers would keep my hopes alive that she is still a she by showing my boyish-looking girls?

Here is mine...5 weeks and praying she's a she...I can't have roos where I live...

Sorry, but his coloring pretty much says 'cockerel'.
hide.gif

The red on the wings usually means roo.

This is my old EE at a few months old. I wanted him to be a her so badly but the color pattern said different.

I'm afraid he's a rooster. Where do live? I have a freind ho is looking for a rooster. She lives in SLO County CA. She just joined BYC her BYC name is ''I Love Kiwi" Her favorite breed of chicken is an Americauna ad an EE so if nyou live in the area she may want him, if you felt comfortable letting her take him.

Last edited:
I'm afraid he's a rooster. Where do live? I have a freind ho is looking for a rooster. She lives in SLO County CA. She just joined BYC her BYC name is ''I Love Kiwi" Her favorite breed of chicken is an Americauna ad an EE so if nyou live in the area she may want him, if you felt comfortable letting her take him.

I'm in Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom