I have a 3 y/o Roo that is very weak. I know that he has round worm from a recent fecal smear. I have been waiting for the snow to melt to deworm so they aren't eating the snow. I recently treated all my flock with antibiotics L-S 50 (lincomycin-spectinomycin) b/c it was thought that they had an air sac infection. The whole flock sneezing and coughing occasionally. The treatment did absolutely nothing. This particular Roo has a past Hx a bad Cocci infection when a chick- which I treated with Sulmet. He recovered from it and has been fine up until now. I'm taking him home and going to put him on a yogurt/probiotic mixture with ground dog food. Can I also do a Wazine-17 deworming or should I wait? I should also mention that they all received probiotics after the LS-50 tx a few weeks ago. This Roo is my favorite since I spent so much time taking care of him when he was a chick And I actually found one of my youngest canaries dead on the bottom of the cage this morning for no apparent reason. Not shaping up as a good day on the bird front... Thanks in advance for the advice.