can low temps delay hatching

Ya I would say its dead :( I can still see about a quarter of it still liquid

Well I just candled it again you can see the air pocket and you can see some light going through the egg and I tapped on it and no movement. I think I will do the float test and if it fails then I'll open it up to see what went wrong

Well I did the float test and it sunk so I opened it up and it looks like it failed at day 10. Thank you for all the info maybe next batch will be better.

They should be ok as long as they didn't get too low. I have some in the incubator now and over night the temp gets to 95 and everything is still going good.hope they hatch out good for you.

I missed calibrated my temperature. ;(my shipped eggs were at the temperature of 97_99 for about 10 days. What can I expect. Please help so I can be prepared

It is possible they will just develop slower and hatch a little bit later than expected. candle them in the incubator (try not to handle them much) and keep an eye on their development day by day.. look for movement etc... 99 is okay, 97 is a tad bit low but I would be very optimistic
big_smile.png

It is possible they will just develop slower and hatch a little bit later than expected. candle them in the incubator (try not to handle them much) and keep an eye on their development day by day.. look for movement etc... 99 is okay, 97 is a tad bit low but I would be very optimistic :D
Today is lockdown. Mite be a long one.

Back
Top Bottom