Can One Person Make a Difference?

Hokum Coco

Crowing
9 Years
Dec 6, 2012
New Brunswick,Canada
YES THEY CAN!

I did a release for one of Canada's fine young citizens that made an impact on our country and the world while fighting a fatal form of cancer. This picture is Becca five months before she passed away.

Yesterday to celebrate her life I released 18 doves in her honour. Our government has dedicate a day for the impact she made to recognize her contribution to the planet. RIP Rebecca I will do my best to keep your dream alive.

becca-schofield-day1-jpg.1536293

Check out the link:
https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/becca-s...-to-perform-random-acts-of-kindness-1.4095647

♥ It sounds like Rebecca was an amazing young woman!
Becca was just Anne and Darren Schofields' daughter. They were doing their best to raise a young responsible, caring. and loving individual.
When stuck with this deadly cancer her class mates and family offered their support and time to full fill what would become her last wishes. Her response was unselfish with just the request to do something kind for a complete stranger.
Finally after the request was done anonymously for I do not know how long. The reason finally came out "BECCA TOLD ME TO". Starting first in Riverview then Moncton and Dieppe. Then thew technology and mass media it just went viral.

Here is a facebook site that was created in her memory run by her mom & dad.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/892307520858849/

Last edited:
I live in New Brunswick as well. “BECCA TOLD ME TO” has been an inspiration to all.
If you are a believer HIS plan for BECCA has been fulfilled. She has mad a positive powerful difference.
May I suggest we all say a kind word to someone today and everyday. Make eye contact with someone today smile and say something positive. Hold the door, say good morning. Let’s just put a little a little love back into life. Look up from our phones and have a meaningful conversation.

Back
Top Bottom