can some one help me.......? with whats wrong with my dog

chickenmama109

Free Ranging
6 Years
Mar 5, 2017
texas
hi i have a lab mix that does not get watery eyes very much and today all day she keeps on getting eye bugers i dont know why. every time i wipe them off they just come back ive never had this problem before but today she has eye bugers more then she has ever had then why does she have so many should i be worried thanks so much for your help

She could've got something in her eye that's scratched it and set up an infection. Does her eye/eyes look inflamed at all? Are they unusually red or watery looking? Poor girl! I'd probably have the vet check her out, especially seeing as it's so unusual.

hi i have a lab mix that does not get watery eyes very much and today all day she keeps on getting eye bugers i dont know why. every time i wipe them off they just come back ive never had this problem before but today she has eye bugers more then she has ever had then why does she have so many should i be worried thanks so much for your help
My dog has gone through pretty much the exact same thing. The vet said that she isn't able to make tears. We just got her special eye drops they gave us, and they've helped better than nothing, but she still has boogers in her eyes. I think it can affect her vision if she doesn't have eye drops.

Some breed get more egg boogers - especially breeds with prominent eyes like pugs,or even just dogs that spend most of their time running around sniffing in the grass & plants. I would see what eye drops your vet recommends.

Back
Top Bottom