Can someone explain "Chicken Math" to me?

Well, since they all won't be in the shed at the same time, for most of the day....you could get a few more in there.
tongue.png

Quote:
Everytime we drive by Lowe's I say, "Look at all those big chicken coops in the parking lot!" Good luck and let's see when you are done. No telling how many chickens you can get in that shed.

This is how i figure it:D

1roo+2 hens =11 eggs in the incubator=11more hens +1 roo=111eggs in the incubator
jumpy.gif

After that i lost count and it looks like this.
DSC00014.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Quote:
OMG I think you have a broken calculator. That is Chicken Math gone wild!! LOVE IT!

Since there are too many to count, that counts as 0. You need to get more birds and start counting from there.
wink.png

Also, remember that most non-chicken people don't know that Silkies are chickens, so those count as 0, too.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Therefore, you can have as many Silkies as you want, and you'll still have 0 chickens.

Quote:
OMG I think you have a broken calculator. That is Chicken Math gone wild!! LOVE IT!

Since there are too many to count, that counts as 0. You need to get more birds and start counting from there.
wink.png

Also, remember that most non-chicken people don't know that Silkies are chickens, so those count as 0, too.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Therefore, you can have as many Silkies as you want, and you'll still have 0 chickens.

That's absolutely true, I think I saw somebody's post where they were asked 'what kind of cat is that?' about a Silkie.

So - I have five Silkies - one is a roo - now all my calculations are messed up. I have to 'un-count' them - and 'un-count' the roo twice?

Back
Top Bottom