Can someone help me figure out what these chicks are?

Attachments

• BFE5D26D-F5DD-4DAA-A3C9-230CFB0B411C.png
    BFE5D26D-F5DD-4DAA-A3C9-230CFB0B411C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
What hatchery are they from? McMurray, correct? They are very likely White Faced Black Spanish. Their skin color appears to be pink like one and unlike Anconas who have yellow skin. Also mottled birds when feathering out typically show much more white (included a pic of my Mottled Java chick that shows this). The chicks are in my opinion, black. Mottled Anconas also are not included in the assortment. I agree that the crested one is a Crevecoeur!
C65FB768-C844-452E-891B-105DC537A36F.jpeg

What hatchery are they from? McMurray, correct? They are very likely White Faced Black Spanish. Their skin color appears to be pink like one and unlike Anconas who have yellow skin. Also mottled birds when feathering out typically show much more white (included a pic of my Mottled Java chick that shows this). The chicks are in my opinion, black. Mottled Anconas also are not included in the assortment. I agree that the crested one is a Crevecoeur!
View attachment 2614796
I've seen seemingly white skin turn yellow. Agreed on the mottling though. I swear I've seen some Anconas that look similar.

Either way - I'm invested now. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Back
Top Bottom