Can someone help me identify my Chickies?

LilChickyCoop

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 15, 2012
Timpson, TX 75975
Hi, I'm new here and just received a shipment of chicks from Ideal Poultry yesterday. I ordered the Surprise Special of Pullets only.
I am so excited about them, but I just can't wait to find out what breeds they are. I would really like your help as I don't have a lot of experience in this area.

"Not sure on all of them, but the top left-hand chicky looks like one of my Easter Eggers...see pic below of her as a 2-day old..."

I agree. Watch and see if it gets green feet. Could be all three with this coloring are Americanas or Aruacanas, most likely the first
I am wondering if the black and white one could be a silver laced wyandotte? Anyone else?

Last edited:
Thank ya'll so much, I have 5 with those markings that you think are EE that would be great and I have 4 that are the color of black and white. Ohh you've just gotten me all excited again over my chicks. I was raised in the country with chickens, but this my first time to raise them myself. Thanks so much for your input.
wee.gif
No matter what the others turn out to be I will be happy...

I think #1 and #3 look like Autralorps. Maybe some of the other black with white ones but hard to tell with the flash. #5 looks like a Sicilian buttercup. If the other ones in this color look about the same. You might go google these names and see what you think.
Now I have my kids wanting some buttercups!! LOL TO go with our wyandottes and australorps and production reds and Aruacana's and...

Back
Top Bottom