Can someone help me with THIS problem??

arlee453

Songster
12 Years
Aug 13, 2007
near Charlotte NC
I'm not sure what to do.... I'm shaky, almost sweaty. My stomach is in knots and I keep alternating between smiling and shaking my head NO and then smiling again.

I think I'm losing it...all because of what I saw on the sign at TSC today when I drove by after church...

CHICK DAYS
March 7-26

What on earth am I to do? How can I go in there to buy feed if they have bins of temptation ???

Someone please talk me out of going in there!!!

You need to hatch some eggs to get you through this phase.

lau.gif

Last edited:
You came to the wrong place for sympathy and or help. Everyone on here is in as bad or worse condition than you describe. Why fight it? Just give in to it.
After all, what's a few (10 - 20) more baby chicks. Sure will make you feel a lots better.

do what we do,,,only take 2 at a time,,,,lol
first trip we take 2 , all trips after that we take 1
after a while chicks are all sold,,,,,few

I walked into our local Orschelns on friday and heard the peeping.....luckily for me I was able to resist because I had chicks hatching at home that day! I did have to go back and look at them tho....couldn't resist that!

Katy,
Where do you find your strength? How can you possibly walk away from peeps and not take any, even if you have some hatching at home? Something is definately wrong with this picture. lol

Back
Top Bottom