Can someone ID?

cosmo1104

Chirping
7 Years
May 6, 2012
These were sold as black astralorps, but as the reds and gold sex links rapidly outgrow them, and they start to feather out, I'm sure they aren't:(
9enujemy.jpg

a9ezama7.jpg

Thinking the last is a Plymouth Rock?

Of the approximately 1 million things I am not very good at... identifying chicken breeds is one of them. But, the colors on the wings look a lot like my Gold Laced Wyandottes did when they were that age. I will be interesting to see what others say.

Of the approximately 1 million things I am not very good at... identifying chicken breeds is one of them. But, the colors on the wings look a lot like my Gold Laced Wyandottes did when they were that age. I will be interesting to see what others say.
lol, thx, those would be fine with me;)

Not Plymouth Rocks. I have two who are just a little older than that and they look totally different. Have some similarities to GLW but leg color wrong. ! image looks a little gamey so an OEGB is my guess.

Thanks everyone, I think you are right after looking up the pictures. Although not the chickens I wanted, I still have 4 sex-links and reds for eggs, since it seems these aren't the best for that. And sounds like they are a bit moody, but they look cool, I'll post pics when they fully feather out and we'll see if you're right;)

Back
Top Bottom