Can someone show me some pictures of there duck houses

tbitt, that is hilarious and UBER cute. I was going to say, "that duck looks suspiciously like my neighbor's Beagle dog....." HA!

Mine is currently being used as a chicken coop, but the residents are being booted when my ducklings are old enough to go out full time. It's an 8x8 shed also, and I love it for the chickens - super handy!

This is when we had it set up for temporary use; it now has hardware cloth sides:

We sequestered off 6' x 8' of it inside (you can see the nest boxes to the right - the pop door is directly across). This shed/coop made the light bulb go off for me that the eggs from this coop are NEVER muddy, even when it rains heavily. Why? Because the hens have to walk across the dry shavings from the outside in order to get to the nest boxes so their feet are dried by the time they hit the nest box:

Just thought this was a cute pic; that is Macey in the picture, she was the best dog I ever had the pleasure of sharing time with. I lost her a few years ago, and when she went, so did a piece of my heart. Anyway, she was always by my side, and was our project manager for this project:

Nice set up! and i totally understand I had a dog like that... some just touch a little deeper.

Back
Top Bottom