Can we bring our chickens on a plane?

Angelbirdy

Songster
Jun 18, 2020
Los Alamos, NM
My Coop
My Coop
Coop is built, flocks are raised, eggs are coming in, and now we may be moving. To Puerto Rico from New Mexico. So of course I’m wondering if after all this work we can at least bring our favorite hens with us somehow. We already have 3 dogs who will be moving with us. Has anyone ever shipped their grown birds to a new location?I have to study quarantine guidelines in PR, but I’m mostly wondering about how or if some hens might make the trip over if we leave.

Coop is built, flocks are raised, eggs are coming in, and now we may be moving. To Puerto Rico from New Mexico. So of course I’m wondering if after all this work we can at least bring our favorite hens with us somehow. We already have 3 dogs who will be moving with us. Has anyone ever shipped their grown birds to a new location?I have to study quarantine guidelines in PR, but I’m mostly wondering about how or if some hens might make the trip over if we leave.
We are also planning a move to PR, we have a few pets and a chicken. Did you ever find the answer to your question about if chickens can travel via airplane? Thanks

Did you ever find out the answer? Can you bring a chicken on an airplane? We are also planning a move to PR in the next year or so. I've been wondering this as we have several pets, including a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom