can we get a sticky about hatchery testimonials?

I guess we could, but usually everyone posts when they have good/bad experiences with hatcheries anyway, so I really don't see the point. Can you please elaborate? Thank you.
smile.png

well I have seen lots of post of people asking if the hatchery is good. So people can put there experience into this sticky. That way nobody would have to ask if they are good or not. Then if they sound reputable then they can order.
smile.png

topics like these

mcmurray vs. ideal

mypetchicken vs. mcmurray

or ideal vs. meyers

Lots of those.

If we can say what hatchery we ordered from and say how well they handled the order there would be no need for these kind of post
smile.png

Last edited:
I think that if you ask 20 people about their experience about any given hatchery, 10 would say great and 10 would say terrible. There are a lot of variables when ordering chicks in the mail, so you may want to be more specific, like ask how their customer service was, their selection, or how good the quality of the birds were. That would give you a more specific answer.

Last edited:
you are welcome. I think it would be very beneficial

Quote:
That could be part of the sticky. that way the people who would like to order can go in and check out the experience. I thought it would be a cool idea. wouldnt you agree?

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, I think this is a good point. Just saying "this place was great" or "this place was bad" is too vague to get a clear overall picture of the hatchery. Some hatcheries will be better at some things than others, and sometimes, everyone has a bad day, so either of those thing shouldn't be held against their overall performance.

that is like asking folks if they like fords or chevys. ha ha Each of us have our own opinon. I would think if it is a well known hatchery with a long reputation of service it would be a disservice to do this. We all will have good and bad experiences with all of them.

Back
Top Bottom