Can we just nominate eachother for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Fruit

Songster
10 Years
Feb 25, 2009
Echo Homestead
I mean, since all you have to do is become president and make as-yet-to-be-fulfilled promises and sit in office for 11 days in order to win the distinction and a cool million, couldnt we just win it ourselves?

Someone nominate me, and I'll nominate you, and so on. lol.

I am a great SAHM, I plan to adopt some day, we plan to retire in Mexico and would love to open an orphanage in that area. We raise chickens, we conserve energy, I feed my family food from the earth, we're moving to a small plot of land next year to start up a more self supporting "farm" and are generally responsible people, and I am well liked in my community. I write novels, yet to be published, but hey, nothing changes the world like literature. And I promise to fight world hunger, and address the major issues tearing our global community apart.

So. How about it? I could do a lot with 1.2+ million bucks, how about you? Aren't you worthy?

tongue.png

I nominate the staff of Mods on BYC. They work harder to maintain peace than anyone I know.

Quote:
Not enough to get you a Nobel Prize- but you may be eligible for something from Extreme Makeover Home Addition!
BTW:You must have a handicapped or wounded war hero family member to receive your BRAND NEW ORPHANAGE!

Absolutely not.

You need to do something that advances the cause of World Peace.

Holding a beer summit counts.

Your place, or mine?

Quote:
Oh a beer summit sounds fun....the rules are, you bring a case of your favorite beer. One person starts, drink one, pass one to the next person, that person passes one of their extra to the next person and so on....before long there is world peace because everyone will be drunk after getting a case of beer swapped with them. If no one swaps with ya, drink your own. Cost is a case of beer each and benefits is WORLD PEACE!
lau.gif

Quote:
I have a bucket of home-grown organic hops. Anybody have any 2-row barley? I can mix up a nice batch of english-style lager
droolin.gif

Honestly-they should have had the beer summit at Sam Adams brewery. OMG it's friday- I have to get to the store......
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom