Can you find the predator in this pic?

Quote:
Yeah, and it'll send you to prison, or get you slapped with an enormous fine....does the word FELONY mean anything to you?

Oh Clover: He's a new egg. Cut him some slack. LOL!!

Quote:
Yeah, and it'll send you to prison, or get you slapped with an enormous fine....does the word FELONY mean anything to you?

Oh Clover: He's a new egg. Cut him some slack. LOL!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah....
wink.png
lol.png

Quote:
Are you any relation to "meusoc" on page one? Just curious. No, I'm not really interested. Stop being weird or you're going to get my thread flagged.

Quote:

And how many people do you think actually get caught? When was the last time you heard of one?

My animals are protect species.
big_smile.png

Quote:
http://www.fws.gov/forms/3-200-13.pdf

scroll down and read number 5

That's interesting. What I'm hoping is that this hawk will move along when there is no food source available. (Keeping the girls locked up for a few days.) The other hawks have moved on, and I know they are migrating south right now. I wouldn't hurt it, I'm in the city for one, and for two, I just wouldn't hurt it. (Now a raccoon is a whole other story, I would hurt one of those.)
smile.png

I was just completely shocked that this thing was a foot from my house, 3 feet from my dog, and 4 feet from me and didn't care!

Quote:

And how many people do you think actually get caught? When was the last time you heard of one?

My animals are protect species.
big_smile.png

Not very many I am sure...just the ones that go blabbing about it on the internet....
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom