Can you give pheasants can pumpkin

great idea! It's got not much else but pumpkin in it, but it is cooked and not as healthy as live pumpkin meat, or any squash meat is good for them. For canned pumpkin, I'd mix that together like muffin mix, with some regular laying mash or cheap oatmeal from the discount store (not the already processed Minute-cook kind!!!!!NO No and don't you ever eat that trash) The oats are easy to break up, I always ask the little grocery stores if they have any they are throwing out, since so much of today's grains and meals get infected with bugs or the bags/box get smashed. Any Cream of Wheat, Cream of Rice, any cereal at all will go good with mushy stuff for the pheasants. My housepet pheasants spend tgime with this old crippled lady in my bedroom where I have bamboo tree limbs and dirtbath boxes for them and they can see the backyard turkeys out hte window, so they are content to visit. They like to taste whatever I am eating, even if they don't like it. I just love my pheasants. I 'd like to find out how to make or get a peach pheasant. I have 2 YG hens but no male, have a pure Lady Amh.male but no hens, have pure and hybrid RG mixes plus a RG/LAdy Amh hybrid whichi is my favorite plumage of all but after 12 years I finally found out how to make htem and that's this year's goal, to cross my Lady Amherst boy, "Laddy" , with my pure Red Gold hens "Loren" and "Princess". I bought them and know their parentage was pure, where my 4 other birds were born of a suspected impure Rg crossing. So, it's confusing, but I hope this year to get it right. The YG;'s were just given to me and it took me months to find out what they were before I remember ed I could look them up online. It really rots gettting old and stupid. I'd lov to see pix of your birds.

Back
Top Bottom