Can You Guess the Breed?

Poultrybreeder

Crowing
Apr 21, 2017
New Mexico
This is a contest to see if you can guess the breed of chicken. (I am aware that these chicks are to young to tell for sure, so no asking for me to put older pics on please) I already know what the breed is, but I want to see if you have good eyes for breeds. One guess per person, and the first one to guess correctly gets a reservation for a FREE dozen eggs out of my American Game Bantams. Like I said, a RESERVATION, I will notify you when I get the full dozen as my hens are not laying well right now. This is the only time I will hold this contest, after the contest closes eggs are $100 dollars a dozen with free shipping. I have two pairs of AGBs together right now. Brown-Reds that I got from a guy advertising in a chicken magazine, BB Red rooster with a White hen I got from Mark Rosen. You may get 1 dozen from either pair, or 6 eggs from both pairs, it's your choice. I do mark eggs with pencil, so you will know which are which if you get 6 from both pairs, I will also put the date they were laid on.

20170511_143233.jpg

Love to guess for the sake of guessing. I can't hatch eggs now since I have no room in the coop. Could you get some better pictures? The pictures you have are very blurry.

Don't know if this contest is still going on but my guess is a speckled Sussex bantam. What did it end up being?

Back
Top Bottom