Can you help identify these?

Frankie

She hatched from a pale pink egg. She was a grey and black chipmunk chick with lots of spotted patterning around her face. I can probably dig up a pic of her from the first couple days if that will help. Her legs are slate with feathering.
Well, I would go with the Delaware hen covered by the Mille Fleur D'Uccle roo. The pink egg and light muff-free face with a bit of barring in the hackle indicates delaware, while the red wings and feathered legs indicate the d'uccle. Super cute!

Katsu looks like one of your Ameraucanas was covered by an RIR. Will be an easter-egger.

Bittie looks like she could be out of a silkie hen (do you have any?) Or a swedish flower, but they don't usually have the dark skin and neither of your roo options would produce that.

And I agree with Wyandottes7 with regards to sexing at this point.

Definitely has Millie Fleur D'Uccle in her. I'd guess a D'Uccle/Ameraucana mix. Its too young to tell gender for sure, but I'm leaning towards pullet for now
The egg she was in had a creamy rosey cast, nothing blue about it. Is that possible from an ameraucana?
Might be a Polish mix. could also be a Swedish Flower hen mix, as they have a small crest as well. Thinking pullet for now.
I didn't know they had crests! Interesting.

Much better picture of Kip. Hopefully someone can help me identify breed mixture and sex.

Back
Top Bottom