Can you help me identify these?

Number 2# looks kind of like a White Leghorn! Sorry don't know the rest of there breeds!
smile.png

Top to bottom:
Welsummer hen
Not sure -- is it a bantam size?
Golden Campine cockerel
Golden Campine pullet
Looks gamey and bantam... I'd say Old English Game bantam.

Last edited:
1 - What kind of comb does she have? I can't tell if it is a single comb, pea comb, or rose comb.
2 - Possibly white OEGB roo
3 - gold Campine roo
4 - gold Campine hen
5 - looks like it might have a few feathers on the legs??? I would say a game cross hen

The colors on the first and last pics are "hen" colors. You can also see the color difference between the two Campines. The hens have a duller more even coloration overall than roos. Looks like you lucked out (unless you wanted them all to be roos). :-D

1 - What kind of comb does she have? I can't tell if it is a single comb, pea comb, or rose comb.
2 - Possibly white OEGB roo
3 - gold Campine roo
4 - gold Campine hen
5 - looks like it might have a few feathers on the legs??? I would say a game cross hen

The colors on the first and last pics are "hen" colors. You can also see the color difference between the two Campines. The hens have a duller more even coloration overall than roos. Looks like you lucked out (unless you wanted them all to be roos). :-D
You can see her comb here, I don't know how to classify it, and # 5 doesn't have feathers on the legs.

Back
Top Bottom