Can you help me identify these?

Mr MKK FARMS

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Sep 27, 2012
Number 2# looks kind of like a White Leghorn! Sorry don't know the rest of there breeds!
smile.png

Lothiriel

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Aug 30, 2007
New York State
My Coop
My Coop
Top to bottom:
Welsummer hen
Not sure -- is it a bantam size?
Golden Campine cockerel
Golden Campine pullet
Looks gamey and bantam... I'd say Old English Game bantam.

Last edited:

akcountrygrrl

Songster
9 Years
Apr 3, 2010
Nenana, AK
1 - What kind of comb does she have? I can't tell if it is a single comb, pea comb, or rose comb.
2 - Possibly white OEGB roo
3 - gold Campine roo
4 - gold Campine hen
5 - looks like it might have a few feathers on the legs??? I would say a game cross hen

The colors on the first and last pics are "hen" colors. You can also see the color difference between the two Campines. The hens have a duller more even coloration overall than roos. Looks like you lucked out (unless you wanted them all to be roos). :-D

Fabiola

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 28, 2012
Bernalillo, NM.
1 - What kind of comb does she have? I can't tell if it is a single comb, pea comb, or rose comb.
2 - Possibly white OEGB roo
3 - gold Campine roo
4 - gold Campine hen
5 - looks like it might have a few feathers on the legs??? I would say a game cross hen

The colors on the first and last pics are "hen" colors. You can also see the color difference between the two Campines. The hens have a duller more even coloration overall than roos. Looks like you lucked out (unless you wanted them all to be roos). :-D
You can see her comb here, I don't know how to classify it, and # 5 doesn't have feathers on the legs.

Top Bottom