Can you help us find my little cousin

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by wolftracks, Jan 12, 2012.

1. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Tomorrow night "America's Most Wanted" will be airing a story about my cousin Blayne and his search for his little boy Landon. His mother took him 4 years ago and Blayne has been trying to find him and get him back. mom is a real wack job. Not just saying that, because I think kids need their mothers, but she really is a piece of work, Her and HER mother! Con artists!

Anyway there's a Fb event page for this through America's Most Wanted
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...&id=222198711196806#!/events/222198711196806/

If some of you could please share this on FB or through email or whatever, out family would be so greatful.

Blyane and his girlfriend have the cutiest little baby boy and it would be so awesome if Landon got to meet his baby brother. I have a hard time asking for help and i cry every time we work on something to get him back, we just need him and his daddy misses him so much.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Wow... prayers and support headed your way!

3. ChicksterJo

ChicksterJo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2011
    Grounded on Earth
    I hope they find him..[​IMG]

4. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    This is from my cousin's FB page 21 hrs ago

Just did a follow up story in my son Landon with channell 13. They are going to air it tonight at 11 pm. John Walsh is in town this week filming for AMW. He was intreviewed in regards to my sons case. He says he will profile Landons story on his show in the next 2 weeks. Please check out the story and ktnv. Com. And pass along the sory. I hope this brings some leads and helps me get my son back

This was 4 hours ago

Just got a call from AMW. Landons story will air this friday night on the Lifetime network at 9pm eastern 6pacific. They also said they have added Victoria to the fugative list. They have also put Landons story on their facebook page. Please, everyone, check this out. Thanks.

I can't believe how fast they are doing this for Blayne. i really hope this helps. Just don't know why his ex MIL wasn't added to the most wanted list.

5. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Meant to add that it would be nice if you joined the America's Most Wanted page while you're there and join so it can be added to your own FB page. With the show being moved up a week time is of the essence.

6. sherylreno

sherylreno Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    Reno, Nevada
    Thank you Kim, I joined the group and will watch it tomorrow night.

I'm sorry this happened to your family. You are having a very tragic time right now and I'm praying your life gets so much better and happier girl! [​IMG]

7. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto

Thanks Sheryl.... I just hope this helps.

Just a note....The mom may have taken him to Mexico. If anyone knows people there, please pass this along to them. The farther it's spread the better.

8. spacecowgirl

spacecowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    I'm so sorry...I hope some good comes out of the show. [​IMG]

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wow, so sad..
    I really hope they can find him..

10. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    I'm really hopefully about this show. Year ago, they did a story on one of my other cousins who was murdered. The demon that killed him had run to Mexico with his girlfriend and they finally caught him, although she skated through the whole thing and heer and Oprah even made jokes. That was a real touching moment while we were all watching.

Anyway, I really hope I can help get lots of people to spread the link and help him find his son. Man that would be an awesome way to start the New Year.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by